We began offering powder coating in 2004 and have become one of the leading powder coaters in our area. A powder coat finish is durable, decorative and long lasting. It can come in virtually any color and finish…satin, semi-gloss, high-gloss. We specialize in hard to mask items and manufactured pieces with no visible defects or pems showing.
It comes in metallics, transparents, hammer, textures, veins and many others. Our staff will work with you and make you aware of all your choices. We have worked with architects, designers, and project managers to complete large jobs along with individuals who want small items done.
We have state-of-the-art equipment and continuously keep up-to-date with the latest powders being offered on the market today.
Whom Do We Service?
- We provide many coating needs and services to both large manufacturers as well as for small and personal applications.
- We specialize in your custom powder coating needs!
How Is It Done?
- Metal parts are sandblasted, thoroughly cleaned and steam phosphated for the best possible adhesion.
- Powder is sprayed electrostatically in our powder booth. It wraps into hard-to-get areas as it is applied electrostatically.
- Finally, it is baked in one of our two ovens, either the 25’ x 8’ x 8’ oven or the 16’ x 10’ x 10’ oven at precisely the recommended time for each coating.
What Items Are Normally Powder Coated?
- Manufactured Items
- Military Spec Products
- Automotive Parts and Frames
- Motorcycle Parts
- Ornamental Fencing
- Lawn Furniture
- Wheels and Rims
- Office Furniture Parts
I had a 50 year old wrought iron bench that was my grandparents. The folks at Electro-Kote disassembled, sandblasted and powder coated it. They did a fantastic job making it look like new again!!Curt Brooks
Fox Chapel Golf Club has worked with Electro-Kote for more than twenty years. Their support of our needs and attention to detail keep us going back over and over. No matter what size project we have it is always greeted with enthusiasm and professionalism. I highly recommend Electro-Kote for any project needing a beautiful and long lasting finish.Sterling G Dudt