Electro-Kote began offering powder coating in 2004 and has become one of the leading powder coaters in the Pittsburgh area. A powder coat finish is durable, decorative and long lasting. We offer custom colors and textured paint finishes! We specialize in hard to mask items and manufactured pieces with no visible defects showing.
Our powder coating finishes come in metallic, transparent, hammered, textured, veining, satin, semi-gloss, high-gloss and more! Our staff will work with you to make sure you are aware of all your choices. We have worked with architects, designers, and project managers to complete large jobs along with individuals who want small items refinished.
Powder Coating Services
- We provide many paint finishing services to both large manufacturers as well as for small and personal applications
- We specialize in your custom powder coating needs!
What is the Powder Coating Process?
- Metal parts are sandblasted, thoroughly cleaned and steam phosphate for the best possible powder coat paint adhesion./li>
- Powder coating is then sprayed electrostatically in our powder booth and reaches hard-to-get areas as it is applied.
- Finally, it is baked in one of our two ovens, either the 25’ x 8’ x 8’ oven or the 16’ x 10’ x 10’ oven at precisely the recommended time and temperature for each powder coating finish.
What Can be Powder Coated?
- Manufactured Items
- Military Spec Products
- Automotive Parts and Frames
- Motorcycle Parts
- Ornamental Fencing
- Lawn Furniture
- Wheels and Rims
- Office Furniture Parts
I had a 50 year old wrought iron bench that was my grandparents. The folks at Electro-Kote disassembled, sandblasted and powder coated it. They did a fantastic job making it look like new again!!Curt Brooks
Fox Chapel Golf Club has worked with Electro-Kote for more than twenty years. Their support of our needs and attention to detail keep us going back over and over. No matter what size project we have it is always greeted with enthusiasm and professionalism. I highly recommend Electro-Kote for any project needing a beautiful and long lasting finish.Sterling G Dudt